Former Staff Member
This page was added to our archive in September 2023.
1995: Undergraduate Degree in medicine (Juntendo University (Tokyo)
2008: MSc in University of Cambridge with Prof Hughes.
I have been working in the Department of Paediatrics as a research assistant on and off since 2009.
Disorders of sex development.
1. Lek N, Tadokoro-Cuccaro R, Hughes IA, et al. Predicting puberty in partial androgen insensitivity syndrome: Use of clinical and functional androgen receptor indices. EBiomedicine. 2018 Oct;36:401-409
2. Tadokoro-Cuccaro R and Hughes IA. Chapter Partial AIS. Encyclopedia of Endocrine Diseases, Second Edition 2018
3. Tadokoro Cuccaro R and Hughes IA. Chapter Androgen insensitivity syndrome. Oxford desk reference 5th ed. 2018
4. Mongan N, Tadokoro-Cuccaro R, Hughes IA. Androgen insensitivity syndrome. Best Practice & Research: Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 2015 Aug;29(4):569-80.
5. Tadokoro Cuccaro R, Davies J, Hughes IA. et al. Promotor dependent activity on androgen receptor N-terminal domain mutations in androgen insensitivity syndrome. Sex Dev. 2014;8(6):339-49
6. Tadokoro-Cuccaro R, Hughes IA. Androgen insensitivity syndrome. Curr Opin Endocrinol Diabetes Obes. 2014 Dec;21(6):499-503.
7. Lek N, Miles H, Bunch T, Pilfold-Wilkie V, Tadokoro-Cuccaro R, Hughes IA. et al. Low frequency of androgen receptor gene mutations in 46 XY DSD, and fetal growth restriction. Arch Dis Child. 2014 Apr;99(4):358-61.
8. Tadokoro R, Okumura A, Shimizu T. et al. Acute encephalopathy with biphasic seizures and late reduced diffusion associated with hemophagocytic syndrome. Brain Dev. 2010 Jun;32(6):477-81.
9. Tadokoro R, Bunch T, Murphy JC. et al. Comparison of the molecular consequences of different mutations at residue 754 and 690 of the androgen receptor (AR) and androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) phenotype. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2009 Aug;71(2):253-60.