Celebratory Meeting to Mark the Tenth Anniversary of the Cambridge Baby Growth Study
On Saturday May 7th 2011 we held a meeting/children’s party to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the Cambridge Baby Growth Study, where the following presentations were given. Click on the relevant link to download the presentations in Microsoft Powerpoint or Adobe PDF formats.
- Presentation 1: “Welcome” and Chair by Professor Ieuan Hughes (PDF)
- Presentation 2: “Those Elusive Testes!” by Dr Carlo Acerini ( PDF)
- Presentation 3: “Mother’s Glucose Levels in Pregnancy – What Do They Mean?” by Professor David Dunger (PDF)
- Presentation 4: “Understanding Infant Growth and Weight Gain” by Professor Ken Ong ( PDF)
- Presentation 5: “The Future” by Dr Carlo Acerini (PDF)
Click an image to view fullscreen